Since 1979, Michael Facchiano Contracting, Inc. has provided it customers with complete site development capabilities from design review and estimating to a completed project meeting their budgets and deadlines.
Utilizing equipment from our extensive fleet and our highly trained staff personnel, we are able to complete these site developments, both on-time and cost effectively. Special needs are addressed on a case by case basis while we focus on the day to day activities on the following:
- GPS Controlled Equipment and Project Layout
- Project Layout with stationing and grades
- Clearing, Grubbing, Excavation and Grading
- Placement of inlets, manholes and drainage items
- Forming and Placement of Concrete Roadway, Sidewalk and Curbs
- Setup and Placement of Concrete – Curb and Gutter and Barrier utilizing a Gomaco Slip form machine.
- Installation of Erosion and sedimentation controls
- Proper diversion and re-direction of water for work sites
- Proper setup and removal of Maintenance and Protection devices
- Asphalt Milling and Paving of Roadways per local, county and state specifications
- Provide Asphalt Milling Services with our 4 foot Milling machine
- Provide efficient Asphalt Pavement placement with our Lee Boy and Vogele paving machines
- Installation of fence enclosures including Main Gates and Vehicle Gates.
- Installation of all utilities, with regard to gas, water, sewer, electrical and tele-communication.
- Landscaping, including the placement of all types of ground cover, shrubs and plantings.
Please contact Info@mafacchianocontracting.com for more information.